Post by Cleo » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:34 pm

Hello

I noticed lately that for all the new product I am adding the tags are not showing.

So I ran this script, got the message tags converted and..... tags for new products still not showing, but it copied all my French tags over the English ones!!!!!!!!!! :'(

Around 400 product to go though one more time to fix those but that won't make the missing ones appear!!!

So I believe that it's not a good idea to run the script on a bilingual site!!!!

Anything else I should do to get the tags show?

tks
Cleo

Opencart v1.5.4.1 fr/en
Theme: Custom
vqmod-2.6.0
PHP: 7.3 (ea-php73)

Post by OpenCart Addons » Tue May 28, 2013 1:08 am

Just used this on a client's site after upgrading, awesome work thanks!

Just one quick tidbit. She was using multi-language and I found the script wasn't adding the tags to the correct language. I change this line:

Code: Select all

$db->query("UPDATE " . DB_PREFIX . "product_description SET tag = '" . $db->escape(strtolower($row['xtags'])) . "' WHERE product_id = '" . (int)$row['product_id'] . "'");
To this:

$db->query("UPDATE " . DB_PREFIX . "product_description SET tag = '" . $db->escape(strtolower($row['xtags'])) . "' WHERE product_id = '" . (int)$row['product_id'] . "' AND language_id = '" . (int)$result['language_id'] . "'");
and it worked perfectly.

Cheers,
Joel.

Canada's Leading Expert In OpenCart Development & Certified OpenCart Development Partner Image

Location - Canada

Post by themannn » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:55 am

Thank you for this, worked fine!

Post by Qphoria » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:50 pm

OpenCart Addons wrote:Just used this on a client's site after upgrading, awesome work thanks!

Just one quick tidbit. She was using multi-language and I found the script wasn't adding the tags to the correct language. I change this line:

$db->query("UPDATE " . DB_PREFIX . "product_description SET tag = '" . $db->escape(strtolower($row['xtags'])) . "' WHERE product_id = '" . (int)$row['product_id'] . "'");
To this:

$db->query("UPDATE " . DB_PREFIX . "product_description SET tag = '" . $db->escape(strtolower($row['xtags'])) . "' WHERE product_id = '" . (int)$row['product_id'] . "' AND language_id = '" . (int)$result['language_id'] . "'");
and it worked perfectly.

Cheers,
Joel.
Thanks for the update.... Yea I don't often think in multilingual terms.

Administrator

Post by siteadvice » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:04 am

Extremely useful script - thank you.

inframes.com Website Design with Opencart, Wordpress, Lucee and bespoke application design and development

Post by ddowdall » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:14 am

Qphoria Thank you for this fix! ;D

Post by hoze » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:43 am

Verry good script. Thank you!

http://www.winaliteserbia.com My OC Shop's http://www.mobilnimarket.com http://www.novimobilnitelefoni.com

Location - Serbia

Post by Vali_REK » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:06 am

Thank you.
1.5.1.3 to 1.6
perfect

Location - Oltenita

Post by SystemTN » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:13 am

Works great! Thanks. Good work! I bad English, sorry!

Miệng luôn tươi cười, may mắn tự nhiên đến!

Location - Vietnam

Post by labeshops » Fri May 02, 2014 10:31 pm

Just wondering if anyone knows if I need to run this from and update from 1.5.2.2 to 1.5.6.4 or has it been incorporated now? My tag fields seem to be blank on all products, but from the sounds of it, Q was going to include it in the upgrade script??

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by ADD Creative » Sun May 04, 2014 11:58 pm

I can't see it in the 1.5.6.4 code, so it looks like it's still needed. Remember to backup your database first.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by Qphoria » Fri May 09, 2014 10:07 pm

labeshops wrote:Just wondering if anyone knows if I need to run this from and update from 1.5.2.2 to 1.5.6.4 or has it been incorporated now? My tag fields seem to be blank on all products, but from the sounds of it, Q was going to include it in the upgrade script??
It will never be part of the upgrade system. You will need it whenever coming from a 15x version prior to 1.5.4, regardless of what version you eventually use.

Administrator

Post by mutemancer » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:22 pm

I have 1.5.2.1 It doesn't work. There is white page If I write http://www.verdtoneshop.com/tags-v154v2.php on browser. How can I do it ?

Post by whmteam » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:55 pm

Hello admin i have pm you so pplease check and add me on skype i need upgrade services