Post by vaibhav.jain » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:41 am

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone tell me why I am not able to add product price options.
When i go to product and than options to add another option it doesn't work at all, it doesn't give any
error though..I want to add extra price for different size..please help me if someone can, will be great.

Best Regards,
jain

Post by merry » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:22 am

vaibhav.jain wrote:Hi,

I was wondering if anyone tell me why I am not able to add product price options.
When i go to product and than options to add another option it doesn't work at all, it doesn't give any
error though..I want to add extra price for different size..please help me if someone can, will be great.

Best Regards,
jain
Jain,

First you have to create the options in CATALOG - Attributes, then you can open the product options and add those attributes to the product.

Hope that helps,
Merry

Most answers are from my OpenCart 1.5 User Manual CURRENT TO 1.5.5.1 and includes free updates.
FREE HELP! 60-page user guide with OpenCart Admin Menu Cheatsheet, Install Guide & 30 Minute QuickStart Guide: http://showmeguides.com/

Location - Mexico and sometimes Texas

Post by vaibhav.jain » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:12 am

Hi Merry,

Thank you so much for your reply. however when I try to create an Attribute it shows me an error.
I have attached the snapshot please have a look and let me know if you have any idea, why its
coming like that..thank you so much for your help.

Best Regards,
jain

merry wrote:
vaibhav.jain wrote:Hi,

Best Regards,
jain
Jain,

First you have to create the options in CATALOG - Attributes, then you can open the product options and add those attributes to the product.

Hope that helps,
Merry

Attachments

Untitled.png

Untitled.png (182.7 KiB) Viewed 1045 times

Post by merry » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:33 am

Okay so now you have an error message to track down.....

What version are you using? Did you see this error before? Did you upgrade recently or what did you add recently that might have made a change?

Merry

Most answers are from my OpenCart 1.5 User Manual CURRENT TO 1.5.5.1 and includes free updates.
FREE HELP! 60-page user guide with OpenCart Admin Menu Cheatsheet, Install Guide & 30 Minute QuickStart Guide: http://showmeguides.com/

Post by vaibhav.jain » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:49 am

merry wrote:Okay so now you have an error message to track down.....

What version are you using? Did you see this error before? Did you upgrade recently or what did you add recently that might have made a change?

Merry
Hey, I am using 1.5.1.3. no i haven't seen this error before as I have just installed site and configured but when I needed two prices for a product it came up like that. I haven't added anything for long time except csv import pro and that is also a month ago..

also wants to add that this site is based on customized theme and developer might haven't not implemented all the option in it, I just guess, I have no idea..

Thanks..

Post by merry » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:00 am

vaibhav.jain wrote:
merry wrote:Okay so now you have an error message to track down.....

Merry
Hey, I am using 1.5.1.3. no i haven't seen this error before as I have just installed site and configured but when I needed two prices for a product it came up like that. I haven't added anything for long time except csv import pro and that is also a month ago..

also wants to add that this site is based on customized theme and developer might haven't not implemented all the option in it, I just guess, I have no idea..

Thanks..
Oh! Make sure that the csv import pro you used is for 1.5.1.3... that could easily explain it!! If not, see if the developer of csv import pro supports the product - usually they can help you fastest.

merry

M.

Post by vaibhav.jain » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:11 am

ok, will have a look..but I am sure its not because of CSV pro because I have been using CSV pro in our other sites.
may I should go to some other developers, who does it professionally, that might help..anyways thanks heaps for your time and help.

Regards,
Jain