Post by jomeza001 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:17 am

Running OC 1.5.1.2

Guys, my web hosting justhost.com announced last night they would be upgrading/migrating part of their accountants to new servers, providing super powers and bla bla.

Today my webshop is down showing the following errors:

Code: Select all

Warning: require_once(/home/domain/public_html/shop/system/startup.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home3/domain/public_html/shop/index.php on line 19

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/domain/public_html/shop/system/startup.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /home3/domain/public_html/shop/index.php on line 19
The line 19 referred in file "index.php" contains the following Script:

18 // VQMODDED Startup
19 require_once($vqmod->modCheck(DIR_SYSTEM . 'startup.php'));
Now the notification email i received from them they mentioned "Fantastico" has been replaced by "Simple Scripts"

So my question is... what should i do to fix this ??? I guess this is an easy one ???

I really appreciate any kind of help.
-JM
Last edited by jomeza001 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by MarketInSG » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:36 am

the path of your website has change.

create a test.php file with the following codes:

<?php echo realpath('test.php'); ?>
Upload it onto your server where your OpenCart is. Load that page from your browser: www.yourwebsite.com/test.php. Then you should have a line of code showing you the path to your file. Grab the line of path, remove the 'test.php' from it. That is your new path. Edit both config.php in your OpenCart. Update the old path with the new path.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by jomeza001 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:44 am

I love you!!!

You are the MAN!! Greetings from México. I'll buy you a dozen of "TACOS" when you get to visit us.

-JM

Guru Member

Location - Singapore