Post by rocket » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:59 am

Version 1.5.1.3
New Install

I've reinstalled the whole site after finding errors with the vqmod (they now all work) and uploaded the images files and folders through FTP. I can see the images through FTP, none of the permissions have changed on the files or folders from before when they showed in the previous install, but I can't see the images through the Admin or upload.
I have found using FireBug an error come up:

Code: Select all

missing ) in parenthetical 
and

Code: Select all

PHP Notice: Error: Could not load library json! in /home/sites/carbonfibreskins.com/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_loader.php on line 24 
When I upload images, they appear if I check through FTP, but don't show in the images upload screen.
Any supermods out there that can help?
Last edited by rocket on Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by rocket » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:35 am

Anyone? Could really do with some help on this asap

Post by rocket » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:01 am

I finally found an answer through alot of trial and error, and found out by researching on the CK Editor forums using the CK Editor wasn't working (this is used to upload the images/view images)

The problem I was having, for some reason, was the filemanager.php file supplied with the theme I'm using (Gentle) was different to the original one, so I changed this back to the original one and all working now! No idea why this file needed to be changed and I'm sure I uploaded the modified file before and it worked! Scripts do my head in when they don't work.

Hope this is some help to anyone else.

Post by Saile » Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:14 pm

where is the file exactly though?