Post by wychdesign » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:14 am

When I view the products page I get the following at the top of the page above the layout and none of the images for the product categories or for the actual products show up. I've tried editing the products and categories and re-adding the images but still get the same problem. I installed the new version fine, restored the backup to the database, copied all the images across to the new images folder so the images are there but they're not showing. Though on the home page the latest products added have the images showing. I have no idea what the problem could be, can someone please help. Many thanks :)

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: Invalid image dimensions in /content/HostingPlus/s/h/shopatyianna.co.uk/web/store/system/library/image.php on line 73

Warning: imagecolorallocate(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /content/HostingPlus/s/h/shopatyianna.co.uk/web/store/system/library/image.php on line 75

Warning: imagefilledrectangle(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /content/HostingPlus/s/h/shopatyianna.co.uk/web/store/system/library/image.php on line 76

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /content/HostingPlus/s/h/shopatyianna.co.uk/web/store/system/library/image.php on line 78

Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /content/HostingPlus/s/h/shopatyianna.co.uk/web/store/system/library/image.php on line 43

Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /content/HostingPlus/s/h/shopatyianna.co.uk/web/store/system/library/image.php on line 50

Post by wychdesign » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:58 pm

Even adding a new product still gives the same results, it shows in the latest products on the home page, but when you click to view the product, no image is shown and the same above coding for each image is at the top.
Can someone help me figure this out please.......

Post by gradamedia » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:57 pm

Hi wychdesign
I have same problem.
I find this thread about this problem

http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... age#p25015

But I not solved this problem.

Any solution ?

Excuse mi english ;D

Gradamedia - Diseño y Desarrollo Web
http://www.gradamedia.com

Post by gradamedia » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:19 pm

Hi again

I can fixed this problem

Execute this sql script in your database opencart, in phpmyadmin (for example)

Code: Select all

INSERT INTO `oc_setting` (`setting_id`, `group`, `key`, `value`) VALUES 
(9266, 'config', 'config_mail_protocol', 'mail'),
(9265, 'config', 'config_image_cart_height', '75'),
(9264, 'config', 'config_image_cart_width', '75'),
(9263, 'config', 'config_image_related_height', '120'),
(9262, 'config', 'config_image_related_width', '120'),
(9261, 'config', 'config_image_additional_height', '150'),
(9260, 'config', 'config_image_additional_width', '150'),
(9259, 'config', 'config_image_product_height', '120'),
(9258, 'config', 'config_image_product_width', '120'),
(9257, 'config', 'config_image_category_height', '120'),
(9256, 'config', 'config_image_category_width', '120'),
(9255, 'config', 'config_image_popup_height', '500'),
(9254, 'config', 'config_image_popup_width', '500'),
(9253, 'config', 'config_image_thumb_height', '250'),
(9252, 'config', 'config_image_thumb_width', '250'),
(9250, 'config', 'config_logo', 'logo.png'),
(9251, 'config', 'config_icon', '<br />\r\n<b>Notice</b>:  Undefined variable: config_icon in <b>/home/opencart/public_html/dev/admin/view/template/setting/setting.tpl</b> on line <b>341</b><br />\r\n');
Remember replace 'oc_' for your database prefix.

Its all ;D

Gradamedia - Diseño y Desarrollo Web
http://www.gradamedia.com