Post by jbnmedia » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:02 pm

I have an store up and running in v 1.28 and have installed the new v 1.29
in another folder, I am making it ready but only the products left.

Is there an easy way to import the products from v 1.28 to v 1.29 ?
Can i export the products table in v 1.28 with phpmyadmin and import in my v 1.29 database with phpmyadmin ?

Location - Sweden

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:22 pm

You may install the appropriate versions of the Export/Import module on both your Opencart 1.2.8 and 1.2.9 and then export all your products from 1.2.8 and import them to 1.2.9.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by jbnmedia » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:48 pm

I guess this wont work if I got the addon module Option Stock & Weight + Category Options + Cat Disc from Qphoria ?

Location - Sweden

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:35 pm

I guess this wont work if I got the addon module Option Stock & Weight + Category Options + Cat Disc from Qphoria ?
No, it won't. The Export/Import does not yet fully support Qphoria's Option Stock & Weight module.

So, the only option left for you would be to do it via PHPMyAdmin where you can export individual SQL tables from the 1.2.8 database and import it to the 1.2.9 database.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member