Post by johans » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:25 pm

I have this problem during my transfer of host.
Warning: require_once(/home/domains/johansempuerto.tk/public_html/ocart/system/startup.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/johans/domains/johansempuerto.tk/public_html/ocart/index.php on line 15

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/domains/johansempuerto.tk/public_html/ocart/system/startup.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/johans/domains/johansempuerto.tk/public_html/ocart/index.php on line 15
I have open cart in other host but when i transfer to other host above is the error show. I copy all the database and the ocart folder loaded in my new host. I don't encounter problems during loading to new DB and file transfer. but when i access it the above error shows. it says line 15 startup.php -- do i need to change for here? line 15 code is = session_set_cookie_params(0, '/');

your immediate response is highly appreciated.
???

Thanks,
Mr. J

Post by uksitebuilder » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:31 pm

Make sure you have edited the config.php and admin/config.php files correctly to reflect the new file/folder paths

ImageImageImageImageImage

For Friendly Professional Support - Click Here

Guru Member

Location - United Kindgom

Post by johans » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:01 am

uksitebuilder wrote:Make sure you have edited the config.php and admin/config.php files correctly to reflect the new file/folder paths
YES, I have edit it correcty.

If you migrate to other host with all the files and database properly input. Only the config.php and admin/config.php should be change?

Thanks,
Mr. J

Post by uksitebuilder » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:45 pm

Basically, yes

Guru Member

Post by johans » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:49 pm

Not Solved yet.

Still i encounter errors below. Any suggestions on how to solved it?
johans wrote:Warning: require_once(/home/domains/johansempuerto.tk/public_html/ocart/system/startup.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/johans/domains/johansempuerto.tk/public_html/ocart/index.php on line 15

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/domains/johansempuerto.tk/public_html/ocart/system/startup.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/johans/domains/johansempuerto.tk/public_html/ocart/index.php on line 15

Thanks,
Mr. J

Post by uksitebuilder » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:00 pm

Does startup.php exist at /home/domains/johansempuerto.tk/public_html/ocart/system/startup.php

Guru Member

Post by johans » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:31 pm

uksitebuilder wrote:Does startup.php exist at /home/domains/johansempuerto.tk/public_html/ocart/system/startup.php
YES, i checked it there is startup.php

Do i need to change any settings in startup.php?

Thanks,
Mr. J

Post by madimar » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:54 pm

there are a lot of posts on this kind if topic. If you have issues, safest way to proceed is to have a fresh install on the new host, then copying auto generated config files.
Now you can copy your existing site, replacing config files with auto generated ones.

M

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
My last mods: Partita IVA e CF | Pro EU VAT Number | Sales Agents | Pricelist Pro

Post by johans » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:04 pm

Actually, It is almost fresh installed because there is no such edit happend of the first host installed. I run out of ideas regarding this problem. i hope someone can address it perfectly.

Thanks,
Mr. J

Post by uksitebuilder » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:13 pm

I just visited your site and the domain is different

http://juhoneyempuerto.x10.mx/ocart/

So I'm guessing that your paths in the config.php file(s) are incorrect.

Guru Member

Post by madimar » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:39 pm

johans wrote:Actually, It is almost fresh installed because there is no such edit happend of the first host installed. I run out of ideas regarding this problem. i hope someone can address it perfectly.
johans, it is not important what you say. Fresh install is needed to let opencart create properly config files, and to check generally if there are some requirements missing. If everything works with fresh install, you will be able quickly to move your original site on the new host, using auto generated config files!!!!

If you don't follow suggestions... I can't do more, sorry. Things are really easy and you want to complicate things.

regards,

M

My last mods: Partita IVA e CF | Pro EU VAT Number | Sales Agents | Pricelist Pro

Post by johans » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Is it possible that my host cannot handle the open cart?

Thanks,
Mr. J

Post by Pakigreat » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:05 am

I have just migrated to Fatcow hosting.

Configured everything and working fine except one.

When I clicked on any product at home page , product not found page comes up rather than product detail page.

Please help me out.