Post by mylasbags » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:51 am

I upgraded from 1.5.1 to 1.5.3 and now get these errors

On admin page (shop.mylasbags.com/admin)
Notice: unserialize() [function.unserialize]: Error at offset 3427 of 3796 bytes in /hermes/web07/b2501/moo.mylasbags/shop/admin/index.php on line 45
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /hermes/web07/b2501/moo.mylasbags/shop/admin/index.php:45) in /hermes/web07/b2501/moo.mylasbags/shop/system/library/session.php on line 11

on regular site (shop.mylasbags.com)
Notice: unserialize() [function.unserialize]: Error at offset 3427 of 3796 bytes in /hermes/web07/b2501/moo.mylasbags/shop/index.php on line 61
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /hermes/web07/b2501/moo.mylasbags/shop/index.php:61) in /hermes/web07/b2501/moo.mylasbags/shop/system/library/session.php on line 11

when I try to view a product (http://shop.mylasbags.com/index.php?rou ... duct_id=79)
Notice: unserialize() [function.unserialize]: Error at offset 3427 of 3796 bytes in /hermes/web07/b2501/moo.mylasbags/shop/index.php on line 61
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /hermes/web07/b2501/moo.mylasbags/shop/index.php:61) in /hermes/web07/b2501/moo.mylasbags/shop/system/library/session.php on line 11Notice: Error: Unknown column 'sort_order' in 'order clause'
Error No: 1054
SELECT * FROM product_image WHERE product_id = '79' ORDER BY sort_order ASC in /hermes/web07/b2501/moo.mylasbags/shop/system/database/mysql.php on line 49
Last edited by mylasbags on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Location - SC, USA

Post by wernerrenrew » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:38 pm

Hi mylasbags,

The passed string is not unserializeable.

add this to admin/index.php

replace line 45

Code: Select all

$config->set($setting['key'], unserialize($setting['value'])); 
with this

$config->set($setting['key'], unserialize($setting['value'])); if (!unserialize($setting['value'])) echo $setting['key']."==>".$setting['value']."<hr>";
and look what it spits out.

best regards werner

Location - Netherlands

Post by mylasbags » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:39 pm

Hello Werner, Thanks for the reply... I replaced what you said and now the error is bigger...

Notice: unserialize() [function.unserialize]: Error at offset 3427 of 3796 bytes in /hermes/web07/b2501/moo.mylasbags/shop/admin/index.php on line 45

welcome_module==>a:2:{i:1;a:5:{s:11:"description";a:1:{i:1;s:3374:"<p> <span style="font-size:16px;">Our goal is to make beautiful items for people who like to make their own rules. We love people who are more interested in their personal style than what anybody else is wearing!&nbsp;</span></p> <p style="text-align: center; "> <span style="font-size:12px;">?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?</span></p> <p> &nbsp;</p> <p> <span style="font-size:16px;">Now accepting custom orders for the holiday season. Check out the <a href="http://shop.mylasbags.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=63_61">CYO section</a> and order your custom item today!</span></p> <p> &nbsp;</p> <p style="text-align: center; "> ?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?&nbsp;?</p> <p style="text-align: center; "> &nbsp;</p> <p style="text-align: center; "> <span style="font-size:16px;">Subscribe to our newsletter!</span></p> <p> <!-- Begin MailChimp Signup Form --></p> <div id="mc_embed_signup"> <form action="http://mylasbags.us2.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=ce41e1bdf71eb5ffe68584137&id=45c7dbb57f" class="validate" id="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" method="post" name="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" target="_blank"> <div class="mc-field-group" style="text-align: center; "> <label for="mce-EMAIL">Email Address </label> <input class="required email" id="mce-EMAIL" name="EMAIL" type="email" value="" /></div> <div class="mc-field-group" style="text-align: center; "> <label for="mce-FNAME">First Name </label> <input id="mce-FNAME" name="FNAME" type="text" value="" /></div> <div class="clear" id="mce-responses"> <div class="response" id="mce-error-response" style="display:none"> &nbsp;</div> <div class="response" id="mce-success-response" style="display:none"> &nbsp;</div> </div> <div class="clear" style="text-align: center; "> <input class="button" id="mc-embedded-subscribe" name="subscribe" type="submit" value="Subscribe" /></div> </form> </div> <!--End mc_embed_signup-->";}s:9:"layout_id";s:1:"1";s:8:"position";s:11:"content_top";s:6:"status";s:1:"1";s:10:"sort_order";s:1:"1";}i:2;a:5:{s:11:"description";a:1:{i:1;s:213:"<p> Our goal is to make beautiful things for people who like to make their own rules. We love people who are more interested in their personal style than what anybody else is wearing!&nbsp;</p> ";}s:9:"layout_id";s:1:"1";s:8:"position";s:11:"content_top";s:6:"status";s:1:"0";s:10:"sort_order";s:1:"1";}}
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /hermes/web07/b2501/moo.mylasbags/shop/admin/index.php:45) in /hermes/web07/b2501/moo.mylasbags/shop/system/library/session.php on line 11Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /hermes/web07/b2501/moo.mylasbags/shop/admin/index.php:45) in /hermes/web07/b2501/moo.mylasbags/shop/system/library/session.php on line 11

Location - SC, USA

Post by wernerrenrew » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Hi,

That was the whole idea .

First make sure you have a backup of your data. :drunk:

This output tells us that it starts with the welcome_module the script gets information from the table setting in the database checks if column serialized is set to 1.
If this is the case like it should for the welcome module it's using the php serialize function to parse the string from the database and read it into an array again with all the settings of the welcome module,
here is where the problem starts php has problems unserializing this string.

Remove the line of code i gave you.

If you are not using the welcome_module uninstall it.
If you are using it try to go to the admin panel click edit next to welcome_module than press save.
check if the problem is solved.
if not
click edit and remove the welcome message starting with this
Our goal is to make beautiful items for people who like to make their own rules. We love people who are more interested in their personal style than what anybody else is wearing!&nbsp;
and press save

if it's not solved
uninstall the welcome module after making a backup of your data ofcourse

check if its solved now
Last edited by wernerrenrew on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Location - Netherlands

Post by mylasbags » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:47 pm

I can't even log into my admin to remove the welcome module :(

Location - SC, USA

Post by wernerrenrew » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:55 pm

And this has been the case since the problem first occured.
are you using the welcome module?
Last edited by wernerrenrew on Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Location - Netherlands

Post by mylasbags » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Yup!
When I first upgraded, I did upgraded via my host/Simple Scripts.When I recieved the error, I figured something didn't transfer, so I deleted everything last night and reuploaded... I still have the issue.

Location - SC, USA

Post by wernerrenrew » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:05 pm

I think your best option would be to log into phpMyAdmin or whatever you use to manage your database
backup your settings table after that order the setting table by column serialized values with 1 should be shown first than remove the row that has column group set to welcome.

And than try loging in again.
Last edited by wernerrenrew on Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Location - Netherlands

Post by mylasbags » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:36 pm

OH MY GOSH!! THAT WORKED!!!! Thanks Werner!!!!

Now to figure out what was screwing my site up in that welcome message....

Location - SC, USA

Post by wernerrenrew » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:59 pm

::) your welcome

Location - Netherlands

Post by ironsleek » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:05 am

I just had this same problem, and I used your method above to fix it. I backed up the database table, and then copied over the modules 1 by 1 back into the original database table fixing the numbers in the text to make it work. I am now finished, and it is working.

I really don't want to do this again, so I'm hoping if someone can help me figure out the cause. One thing I noticed is that the Welcome part of the settings table of the database was 64 kb. Is that a limit for that size? I cut out a bunch of modules that were status disabled, so now I'm down to 25 kb, but I'm sure I'll reach 64kb again, and I want to know if this is going to happen to me again? Please help!

Ironsleek

Post by rph » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:58 am

It only happens when going from 1.5.1 to a later version because of changes to the database. The advice in this thread can be ignored. All you have to do is follow the instructions in the upgrade.txt file and go into your active modules and re-save them.

-Ryan

rph
Expert Member

Location - Lincoln, Nebraska

Post by tinhocleoanh » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:35 am

I use opencart version 1.5.4.But sometime apear error:
Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 1527266 of 1572864 bytes in /home/nskyajkr/public_html/system/library/cache.php on line 21.
Please help me fix it.

Opencart 2.0 for website tủ lạnh nội địa Nhật, cửa hàng gạo , Opencate 1.5 for website máy lạnh nội địa - khay cơm inox