Post by deNovo » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:41 am

We recently changed our domain name from store.vesterheim.org to oldstore.vesterheim.org. I updated the config.php file and the admin/config.php file and the .htaccess file. I cleared the vqmod cache file via FTP as well. We can see the site on the front end and we can see the login screen on the back end but when we try and login we get ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED in Chrome. Is there somewhere else we need to go to fix the connection? We are using OpenCart 1.5.5.1

Post by johnp » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:03 pm

Post the contents of your admin config file but leave out any passwords.

Opencart 1.5.6.5/OC Bootstrap Pro/VQMOD lover, user and geek.
Affordable Service £££ - Opencart Installs, Fixing, Development and Upgrades
Plus Ecommerce, Marketing, Mailing List Management and More
FREE Guidance and Advice at https://www.ecommerce-help.co.uk

Location - Surrey, UK

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:55 pm

deNovo wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:41 am
We recently changed our domain name from store.vesterheim.org to oldstore.vesterheim.org. I updated the config.php file and the admin/config.php file and the .htaccess file. I cleared the vqmod cache file via FTP as well. We can see the site on the front end and we can see the login screen on the back end but when we try and login we get ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED in Chrome. Is there somewhere else we need to go to fix the connection? We are using OpenCart 1.5.5.1
The ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED would imply that the database username password is incorrect. Also, make sure you don't have a type and you're not missing a ' or / at the end of the URL.

2 Week FREE Trial of our Shared Hosting plans (DIrectAdmin or cPanel) for new customers
2 Week FREE Trial of Astra Firewall and Malware Scanner
Visit our website for full details and to start your trial today - www.evolvewebhost.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA