Post by seagull » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:31 am

There are a lot of standard tools to migrate data from one version to another. In the old shop I use custom tabs. The content of these tabs I want to migrate to a different custom tab extension. So with different database fields.
I couldn't find any tool to help me with this.
Has anyone a suggestion or can help me?

OpenCart 1.5.4.1 in a multishop configuration (as theme Shoppica2) with a lot of vqmods and further improvements . The last months I am busy with an OC 3.0.3.1 configuration (and now without the Stoppica 2 theme).

Location - Zuid Nederland

Post by IP_CAM » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:49 am

The content of these tabs I want to migrate to a different custom tab extension. So with different database fields.
Well, it's sure not gonna be as easy, as you might have in mind, and you
most likely will not find anybody here, be of free help, when it comes to
update existing older Version OC DB Content into a latest Version OC DB.
Better ask for professional assistance, or you will fail for sure with such.

Good Luck!
Ernie

I'm no longer active at the OC Forum. To reach me, contact: jti@jacob.ch
A Demoversion of my free OpenCart LIGHT v.1.5.6.5 Software Edition
can be seen in Action here: http://www.jti.li/shop/
---
940+ FREE OC Extension-Repositories - from OC v.1.5.x up,
on the world's largest OC-related Github Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
---

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by martin171090 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:47 pm

Your custom tab is data of the extension. You will need to install that exension into the new OpenCart version before moving the custom tab data to it.

There's a OpenCart to OpenCart migration service provided by Next-Cart that can help you do it easily. It's not a tool, it's a service that you will be supported by OpenCart experts. They can almost do everything as your requirements.

Next-Cart Top 1 Shopping Cart Migration Service

Looking for a solution to migrate your store to OpenCart or upgrade your OpenCart store to a newer version:
OpenCart to OpenCart Migration Service
OpenCart upgrade Service

Post by cedcommerceteam » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:43 pm

seagull wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:31 am
There are a lot of standard tools to migrate data from one version to another. In the old shop I use custom tabs. The content of these tabs I want to migrate to a different custom tab extension. So with different database fields.
Hello,
If you want to migrate then we can help you out.
visit us at : Opencart-Services
Thanks & Reagrds

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions

Post by Kelvin.h.6354 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:27 am

seagull wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:31 am
Looks like you are seeking for custom fields migration or customization service. You can have a look at LitExtension who supports both of these services, they are world top experts in data migration among shopping carts in general and OpenCart in particular. Custom tab is actually 3rd-party module's data so the experts can cover all of them as well as migrate to your target cart as you wish.

You can read more about this service on their website here or talk with support agents via live chat: http://bit.ly/2SQBu5D