I'm upgrading my shop to 18.104.22.168 and am testing by installing it into a sub folder first of all.
I copied the existing public_html folder into a new folder - kgix.sweetparadise.co.uk
- Imported the 22.214.171.124. database into the new one
From here I followed the instructions that were apart of the "Beta3-upgrade-14x-to-15x-YES-OPTv4.zip" zip file:
- Renamed config.php and admin/config.php to 'config.bak'
- Downloaded OC 126.96.36.199 from opencart and uploaded the files over to kgix.sweetparadise.co.uk
- Renamed 'config.bak' back to 'config.php' in both the main folder and admin/ folder.
- Updated the URLs and paths in both config files
- Ran the upgrade script (http://kgix.sweetparadise.co.uk/kgix/in ... to-15x.php - There were some execute errors - https://screens.kgix.net/rb/img_20180423141758.jpg
At this point the instructions say to post these errors in the forum post and wait for a reply from OC to review.
However for the sake of trying to complete the install, I proceeded anyway:
- Visited http://kgix.sweetparadise.co.uk/install/index.php and started the upgrade process. Which completed successfully - https://screens.kgix.net/rb/img_20180423142456.jpg
- Deleted the install folder
So after the upgrade, the products don't load. I'm assuming this is because of those errors when I ran the "upgrade-14x-to-15-x.php" file - https://screens.kgix.net/rb/img_20180423141758.jpg
Therefore I'm posting these errors to the OC forums - if anyone can offer some advice / fix then any help would be gratefully received.
With many thanks,
old Version, as on the image shown below, by comparing a v.188.8.131.52 DB with
one of a v.184.108.40.206, you will find out, why Upgrades will not work, as planned,
since the OC Upgrade function has no influence on creating different Tables
and their Content. You therefore need to UPGRADE your 220.127.116.11 DB, by example
by use of a Service like this:
I would advise you, to make a clean OC v.18.104.22.168 Install, or better, install the
latest 22.214.171.124_rc Release ever built, since it contains a range of fixes, still found
in v.126.96.36.199, to make sure, to have the best edition of that Version:
https://github.com/opencart/opencart/tr ... 306fb75707
you can find info on this by reading here about as well:
oc_db_differences.jpg (96.2 KiB) Viewed 576 times
I don't use the Forum Mailer, to reach me, contact: email@example.com
OpenCart LIGHT v.188.8.131.52 http://www.bigmax.ch/
OpenCart V-PRO v.184.108.40.206 http://www.ocshop.li/shop/
1'500+ FREE OC Extensions - from OC v.1.5.x up,
on the world's largest OC-related Github Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests