Post by Uyghurmen » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:33 am

Home page error message:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method ModelCheckoutExtension::getExtensionsByPosition() in /home/eynekbiz/public_html/Torbaziri/catalog/controller/common/home.php on line 40

admin panel home is OK, but any product edit cliking error message:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method ModelLocalisationWeightClass::getWeightClassDescriptionByUnit() in /home/eynekbiz/public_html/Torbaziri/admin/controller/catalog/product.php on line 836

This is how to fix?

Post by Qphoria » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:33 pm

You need to upload the catalog/model/checkout/extension.php file from the 148 zip. It looks like you still have the old one

Donate!|OpenCart Basics|GeoZones

Administrator

Post by Uyghurmen » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:50 pm

Qphoria wrote:You need to upload the catalog/model/checkout/extension.php file from the 148 zip. It looks like you still have the old one
I removed all files from the DIR. upload 1.4.8 make new installation. Right now evrything to do from zero. when I install 1.4.7 in language file change direction right to left, in front page all changed; new version I do this same, but fron page still left to right. I put a banner bottom-instead of "payment.png" image, before when I use 1.4.7, but this time I put banner image same place, all page destroyed and I install again.
and Welcom message title not able to centered; "latest production" (title) also not able to centered.
and I also keep ask my old question: HOW TO ADD (or INSERT) NEW PRODUCT? tell me step by step.