Post by dkwebdev » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:41 pm

I have installed new theme Global Lite. I have also successfully change the theme by choosing drop down option Default Store theme in Extension=>themes=>default store theme.

But when I have accessed my store front I am getting following error.

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in

Code: Select all

D:\wamp\www\opencart2200\catalog\view\theme\themegloballite\template\module\carousel.tpl on line 6
Please help me out to fix it.

Thanks

Diwakar Kumar
Freelance PHP Developer Delhi

Location - New Delhi, India

Post by straightlight » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:06 am

dkwebdev wrote:I have installed new theme Global Lite. I have also successfully change the theme by choosing drop down option Default Store theme in Extension=>themes=>default store theme.

But when I have accessed my store front I am getting following error.

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in

Code: Select all

D:\wamp\www\opencart2200\catalog\view\theme\themegloballite\template\module\carousel.tpl on line 6
Please help me out to fix it.

Thanks
Since this issue is about an installed theme, I would suggest to contact the developer of the theme to get this issue resolved. One test you could apply is to reverse back to the default theme from the admin - > systems - > settings - > edit store - > General tab and see if the error message still persists over the carousel module.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by dkwebdev » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:49 pm

Okay
Thanks for your reply. I will do whatever you said.

Diwakar Kumar
Freelance PHP Developer Delhi

Location - New Delhi, India