Post by ranu70 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:51 am

Hi
After changing the hosting shared to VPS i am getting the following error when i am trying to logging through my admin panel

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/roboshop/public_html/admin/language/english/common/login.php:41) in /home/roboshop/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 23Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/roboshop/public_html/admin/language/english/common/login.php:41) in /home/roboshop/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 23

and at my front store when i am clicking on any product its show

Not Found
The requested URL /robotics-made-easy was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Post by artcore » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:04 am

Maybe your VPS has a newer PHP version that is not forgiving about content(usually a space) after in this case, the last ?> in the php file.
I suspect you went from 5.2 to 5.4 at least.
Check if login.php in the language folder has this oversight. If it does, just remove the ?> at the end and save.
Use a decent code editor like Sublime Text or the built in editor of cPanel.

Hopefully it's this simple :)

Attn: I no longer provide OpenCart extensions, nor future support - this includes forum posts.
Reason: OpenCart version 3+ ;D

Thanks!

Location - The Netherlands

Post by ranu70 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:19 pm

Thanks Sir , my problem has been resolved i did that and it's working fine right now

Post by artcore » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:45 pm

You're welcome! Glad it was this simple.
Best wishes :)

Attn: I no longer provide OpenCart extensions, nor future support - this includes forum posts.
Reason: OpenCart version 3+ ;D

Thanks!

Location - The Netherlands

Post by Ctff54 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:48 am

artcore wrote:Maybe your VPS has a newer PHP version that is not forgiving about content(usually a space) after in this case, the last ?> in the php file.
I suspect you went from 5.2 to 5.4 at least
Check if login.php in the language folder has this oversight. If it does, just remove the ?> at the end and save.
Use a decent code editor like Sublime Text or the built in editor of cPanel.

Hopefully it's this simple :)
Happy to find this thread, because I'm facing a similar problem, maybe now I can resolve it with this tips :)

Thanks in advance guys!