Post by ninad_jad » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:47 am

hi

i am trying to make custom page with video player, when user open my download page in account. he will see two option for each file download and Learn/play option for video files (check attachment).

i have retrieved actual file name from code on download page, Now my problem is when user select play option i am redirecting user to custom static page where player is displayed i just need to pass the file name from download page to Static Video player page, how can do that.

i have basic php knowledge i am .net devoloper. please help me.

Note:i have followed MVC structure For Custom Static page by creating controller and etc...

Attachments

Account Downloads.png

Account Downloads.png (83.04 KiB) Viewed 744 times

Post by vcabreu.py » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:30 am

Ello, Mate.
You can try to set a param on the href from the "Learn" button (like route=controller/action&video_id=X), Then you receive it on the learn page`s controller, call a model function that returns the correct video according the param, and finally load it into your "Learn" view.

:joker:

Location - Americana | São Paulo | Brazil

Post by ninad_jad » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:01 pm

Hi,

Thank you for quick replay, i tried this and it works thank you for help, more on this i research little deaper and found more suitable way to do this using post method and it works exactly what i am looking for.

in url parameter method it little risky to pass download it, so i found post method more safer, anyway thank you very-much for your replay and time