Post by svo » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:21 am

Hi,

Did a fresh install of 1.5.6.1 and I am getting the following errors, any fix to this? and the reason this may happen.

Thanks,,

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home3/keetch/public_html/shop/index.php on line 52

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home3/keetch/public_html/shop/index.php on line 61

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home3/keetch/public_html/shop/index.php on line 61

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home3/keetch/public_html/shop/index.php on line 69

svo

Post by florinsith » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:25 am

Reinstall , and use the other mysql driver. If you selected mysqli first time, select mysql now or the other way around.

My Extensions - SuperTheme - Opencart templates - Opencart modules

Expert Member

Post by ocaddons » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:42 pm

Hi,

It means the database query doesn't work in your current system. There is something wrong as using the mysqli to query the database in the opencart. I had faced the same problem as you. But, it's easy to solve it as follow:

[Step 1]. Find config.php in your opencart root directory on your web server.

-- Find the following code line:

Code: Select all

define('DB_DRIVER', 'mysqli');
-- Please replace it with:

define('DB_DRIVER', 'mysql');
[Step 2]. Find admin/config.php in your opencart root directory on your web server.

-- Find the following code line:

define('DB_DRIVER', 'mysqli');
-- Please replace it with:

define('DB_DRIVER', 'mysql');

That's it. Please try it. If you face any problem in the future, please contact me via ocaddons@gmail.com. I prefer to assist you to solve the problems in your store. ;)

EMail: support@ocaddons.com