Post by monsterk » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:24 pm

Hello Guys

I am trying to remove the my multi store.
when I was delete multi store name under setting i can't delete it when I was delete I got error message
Warning: This Store cannot be deleted as it is currently assigned to 50 orders!

how can i delete my multi store.
please help me guys.

thanks and Happy new year

Post by butte » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:35 pm

(1) Back up the entirety of fileset(s) and database(s). Now you have a way back.

(2) In ftp eradicate the tree(s). Poof, no more files, no more directories, just wide open range and prairie on the disc.

(3) In host control panel's phpMyAdmin either delete or empty the database(s). Poof, no more database(s).

(4) Why?

Guru Member

Post by samaraki » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:24 am

That's how to delete all the stores, how do you just delete one of them?

I changed everything I can such as orders and customers (I only had two of them) I moved them to the new store.

Yet it's still saying cannot delete store because its got 2 orders on it. Like the guy above, but 2 instead of 50.

Post by samaraki » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:38 am

Got rid of it, go to SQL, delete everything with the stores name in it, but to get rid of it from the store settings, then you need to find the store id, and remove all the parts linked to that store ID from settings in the SQL

Post by butte » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:56 am

You might also just change the orders and customers (50 or 2), along with any one-store products, so as to reassign them in phpMyAdmin to a surviving store.

Guru Member