Post by Jefferybny » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:29 am

We have shipping minimums when ordering from our website. We want to display those shipping minimums on the "view cart" page, but i cant seem to find where to edit that page via FTP?

Can you please tell me where i can find that page? I want to place it right above the whats in the cart, any direction would be great!

Thank you.

https://www.ThePoultryHatchery.com/

Post by ocaddons » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:48 pm

Hi,

You could edit the view cart page at catalog/view/theme/default/checkout/cart.tpl. You could add the customized content into that template for cart page.

:) Try it. If you can't do it by yourself, i prefer to assist you to modify it. Please just PM me.

EMail: support@ocaddons.com

Post by Jefferybny » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:14 am

ocaddons wrote:Hi,

You could edit the view cart page at catalog/view/theme/default/checkout/cart.tpl. You could add the customized content into that template for cart page.

:) Try it. If you can't do it by yourself, i prefer to assist you to modify it. Please just PM me.

Thank you for your help, because we have a theme installed it wasn't under default we clicked on our theme name and continued on. I was able to edit it my self. I just had to put it under <h1> and it worked fine :) Thank you for your help.

Post by ocaddons » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:27 pm

;) Great!

By the way, i had implemented a flying popup-cart plugin for OpenCart. It might be useful for your store. Please have a look at http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... e=ocaddons

I will implement a Language Editor Module for OpenCart. In the module, the store owner could edit, add and delete the language definitions for each language group in the store administrator panel. It means the store owner needn't to touch the languages with the ftp. It's effective and elegant.

Do you think it is needed for the OpenCart users?

I haven't completed it. See the following screenshots about it:

Figure1. Oc Language Tool Grid

Figure2. Language Definitions for each group

Figure3. Edit language definition

;) ;)

EMail: support@ocaddons.com