Post by mteverest » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:17 am

Hi, I'm trying to download OpenCart v1.5.6 since yesterday from the link provided at download section of OpenCart.com. I've attempted for more than 20 times but each time download interrupts. Some time it downloads 2mb some time 4mb. It seem there is problem at github.com where opencart is hosted. I also tried downloading with DAP but no luck. I also tried to download older version to check but encounter same problem.

I have no problem in my internet and i've not faced any issue to download other file. I just dowloaded and install the Joomla 3.1.5 without any issue.

I searched at googlecode for new version but there is a notice that its moved to github.com. I tried downloading older OpenCart from googlecode and it was downloaded without any error.

Is it possible to put a copy of OpenCart v1.5.6 in google code so i can download and use.

Many thanks to OpenCart team for such a great product....

Location - Dhulikhel, Nepal

Post by cwswebdesign » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:27 am

OpenCart doesn't use Google Code any more. If I were you, I'd download 1.5.5.1 vs. 1.5.6 as this is not fully debugged and a lot of people are not liking it.

DL

This account is inactive. Look for us under the name 'EvolveWebHosting' and contact us under that username.

Thanks!

Location - USA

Post by mteverest » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:39 am

I tried to download 1.5.5.1 but faced same problem. I'm trying to download 1.5.6 just to test and not for production website.

Location - Dhulikhel, Nepal

Post by cwswebdesign » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:42 pm

mteverest wrote:I tried to download 1.5.5.1 but faced same problem. I'm trying to download 1.5.6 just to test and not for production website.
Not sure then. I haven't tried to download either for a couple of weeks now.

DL

This account is inactive. Look for us under the name 'EvolveWebHosting' and contact us under that username.

Thanks!

Location - USA

Post by MarketInSG » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:07 am

it might had been an issue with git. I don't remember any other issues on git at the moment.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by tranconghoan » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:44 pm

The github makes me sick. I really hate it now.

Dầu cá omega 3: http://dongthai.vn/megacardio-omega-3-fish-oil-dau-ca
Giảm cân LIC: http://voila.vn/LIC-vien-uong-giam-can

Post by jenniferhart » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:15 am

I also got this same error few days back. And it's not very surprising since version 1.5.6 is just an alternative to the making of version 2.0. After reading this news to the site below:

http://www.techyv.com/questions/opencar ... terruption

I reverted back to the old 1.5.5.1. I will just wait for the release of 2.0.