Post by Norrav » Thu May 23, 2013 9:43 am

I have recently upgraded the the newest version. In "products>viewed" in the old version I could see all products including ones with 0 views. Now I see only products that have been viewed at least once. I would like to see which products have not been viewed so I can more easily target products to be replaced. Is it possible in the new version?

Post by WilliamBD » Thu May 23, 2013 4:30 pm

I have a fresh installation of 1.5.5.1 and can not see where I would find "products>viewed".

What version are you running? Or was this a purchased extension?

*Disclaimer: I hope I have been as clear as possible and helpful. If you are unsure of anything please ask I will be happy to help - I do frequently watch the posts I have posted in previously.

How to change prices across a whole multi-store, with a baseline price for each product:
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 24#p406793

Post by Norrav » Fri May 24, 2013 8:32 am

William,

I have 1.5.5.1. I go to the dashboard, then reports>products>viewed. It shows me how many times each product has been viewed and what percentage of the total page views that represents. My old version showed all products even if viewed 0 times. My new one shows only the ones viewed one or more times.

Norrav

Post by WilliamBD » Fri May 24, 2013 3:20 pm

File: admin->model->report->product.php
Find: (Line 4)

Code: Select all

$sql = "SELECT ... AND p.viewed > 0 ORDER BY p.viewed DESC";
Add:

Code: Select all

$sql = "SELECT ... AND p.viewed >= 0 ORDER BY p.viewed DESC";
*All we added as a '=' after the '>'

Editing the core is not advised but I can provide a VQmod if you prefer. Just remember if you ever upgrade your opencart you will lose this change.

I hope this helped.

*Disclaimer: I hope I have been as clear as possible and helpful. If you are unsure of anything please ask I will be happy to help - I do frequently watch the posts I have posted in previously.

How to change prices across a whole multi-store, with a baseline price for each product:
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 24#p406793