Post by rm113 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:04 pm

I use Opencart 2.3 and would like to install product feed from a supplier which is in .txt format. Can anyone provide advice as to the best extension that can help me easily import this datafeed quickly? I am fairly new to this so something that is easy to use and simple to understand would be helpful. A reply ASAP would be appreciated.

Post by straightlight » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:40 am

rm113 wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:04 pm
I use Opencart 2.3 and would like to install product feed from a supplier which is in .txt format. Can anyone provide advice as to the best extension that can help me easily import this datafeed quickly? I am fairly new to this so something that is easy to use and simple to understand would be helpful. A reply ASAP would be appreciated.
Product feeds are usually built as a custom job whenever the data originates from a provider. Would you have an API documentation you could provide so for developers to be able to integrate this as a module into Opencart?

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased counters are caused by posted redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

F. Rules:

- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
- viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200804

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON