Post by blocks1 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:22 am

as per title,

currently i have the customer place an order, the order then gets marked as "complete" which then sends a confirmation receipt and invoice email to the store owner and the customer with details of the order...

due to the nature of my product its a hassle for me to manually update each order status as "shipped", is there a way i could get the customer notified automatically that their order has been dispatched after a specific amount of time has passed saving me the time of doing this manually?

thanks in advance!

Post by thekrotek » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:31 pm

Sure. There's ax extension called Order & Cart Reminders, which allows you to automatically change the status of any order and notify customer. You can easily set to auto change all your orders from Processing to Completed in 3 days, for example, and don't worry about manual update.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by blocks1 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:24 am

thekrotek wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:31 pm
Sure. There's ax extension called Order & Cart Reminders, which allows you to automatically change the status of any order and notify customer. You can easily set to auto change all your orders from Processing to Completed in 3 days, for example, and don't worry about manual update.
definitely put me in the right direction, thanks!!