Post by ebrahimo1997 » Fri May 12, 2017 9:29 pm

hello

how can i ship some items to some countries only?

mean i have alot of items, some items i can ship it to only few counties , how i customize this?

Post by Johnathan » Fri May 12, 2017 10:22 pm

You'll need to get an extension to do this. If you already have a shipping method set up that you're using, you can use Restrict Shipping Methods to limit when the shipping rates appear for certain products. If you don't have a shipping method set up, you could instead get Category & Product-Based Shipping, which would let you set up your own rates for different products, including not offering certain rates to certain locations, depending on the products in the cart.

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by ebrahimo1997 » Fri May 12, 2017 10:43 pm

sorry but its not clear
with this extension i can customize some items for ship only to few countries?

Post by bonkopencart » Sat May 13, 2017 6:17 pm

opencart have built in feature for shipping to some countries..
check this post for detail.
viewtopic.php?p=674046#p674046

But not for some product i think..

Post by ebrahimo1997 » Sat May 13, 2017 6:34 pm

I know opencart allow to ship for selected countries.. but i mean.. if my store like amazon and ebay.. they didnt ship all items wordwide.. that what i mean.. i need customize my shiping so some items can ship wordwide and others are not wordwide

Post by Johnathan » Mon May 15, 2017 10:39 pm

Yes, both Restrict Shipping Methods and Category & Product-Based Shipping let you customize your shipping for individual products. The difference is that Restrict Shipping Methods will only restrict methods you already have installed, so you need to have a shipping method set up that can calculate your rates already. If you don't have that, and use formula-based rates, then Category & Product-Based Shipping should work for you.

Please look at the demos, and if you have further questions about how to set it up, send me a detailed example at www.getclearthinking.com/contact. I can then suggest how you'd set that up in the extension.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator