Post by 2Dashes » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:29 pm

Hi there i am willing to pay for work which is connected with shipping methods and shipping price.
Shop does ship worldwide which uses Royal mail extension with
- Airmail
- First class
- International shipped methods.

Problem is: Customer from Usa sees First class shipping method and can use it by thinking one of shipping options as First class to ship cheaper than i actually would like to.

Goal is to ship in Europe via Airmail and International signed, in UK as First class and outside Europe International shipped. Once Customer adds shipping address, it has to see their shipping options accordingly:
-- If customer is from Uk it has to see First class shipping method only.
-- If he is in europe, it has to see Airmail and International signed option only
-- If he is outside europe, it has only one option: International Signed

It is not needed to write code from scratch as everything is working properly with extension i have in webstore. The only problem is: It is not set up for different countries with different shipping methods as mentioned above.

If anyone is interested to help me out, i am willing to pay for your work, PM me and we will discuss further!

Post by Johnathan » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:54 pm

Restrict Shipping Methods can do this. It can limit shipping methods and shipping rates based on a variety of rules, including geo zones. For example, to limit your First Class rate to only the UK, you'd set up a restriction like this:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RESTRICTION #1
Name: Enable First Class for UK
Shipping Method: Royal Mail
Rule: Shipping Rate is First Class (or whatever the exact title is, as it appears on the front-end)
Rule: Geo Zone is UK
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image

Global Moderator