Post by richardstock1 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:46 pm

Hi all,

I am using paypals commerce platform for my Opencart (2.0.3.1) and would like to know how to edit this module so I can enter some text into where you put your card information in. Currently when you select card payment, it opens up the embedded card payment section (which is fine) but there are no instructions or anything.. I would like to add some text into that module but cannot find anywhere or anyone that has done it.. Please see attachment..

This is feedback from my customers..

I am not a programmer, so any help/advice here would be great.

Attachments

scrrenshot1.jpg

scrrenshot1.jpg (105.02 KiB) Viewed 2629 times

Post by straightlight » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:44 am

richardstock1 wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:46 pm
Hi all,

I am using paypals commerce platform for my Opencart (2.0.3.1) and would like to know how to edit this module so I can enter some text into where you put your card information in. Currently when you select card payment, it opens up the embedded card payment section (which is fine) but there are no instructions or anything.. I would like to add some text into that module but cannot find anywhere or anyone that has done it.. Please see attachment..

This is feedback from my customers..

I am not a programmer, so any help/advice here would be great.
You could always create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get this done as a custom job.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON