Post by radact » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:17 pm

OC 2.3.0.2
I made a copy of the Bank Transfer module so that I can use an alternative payment method on my site which displays a link to make a Bitcoin payment. It has been working fine for over 6 months but a few days ago I started getting a Server 500 error when I enable the extension. It pops up when after you click on Continue after the Shipping page, therefore not displaying any payment options.

This is the error code that I'm getting from the server logs:

Code: Select all

Stack trace:
#0 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/system/storage/modification/catalog/controller/checkout/payment_method.php(51): Loader->model('extension/payme...')
#1 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(51): ControllerCheckoutPaymentMethod->index()
#2 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/catalog/controller/startup/router.php(25): Action->execute(Object(Registry))
#3 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(51): ControllerStartupRouter->index()
#4 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/system/engine/front.php(34): Action->execute(Object(Registry))
#5 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/system/engine/front.php(29): Front->execute(Object(Action))
#6 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/system/framework.php(103): Front->dispat in /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php on line 59
Can anyone offer any insight as to why this has started happening or what might be causing the problem? I've tried manually removing all the files and re-uploading them, erasing the cache, refreshing the modifications, checking file permissions etc.

Post by thekrotek » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:23 pm

There's no actual error message in the log you posted, just a stack trace.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by radact » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:52 pm

All I get is a single popup window with Server 500 twice in it.

Post by cedcommerceteam » Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:53 pm

radact wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:17 pm
OC 2.3.0.2
I made a copy of the Bank Transfer module so that I can use an alternative payment method on my site which displays a link to make a Bitcoin payment. It has been working fine for over 6 months but a few days ago I started getting a Server 500 error when I enable the extension. It pops up when after you click on Continue after the Shipping page, therefore not displaying any payment options.

This is the error code that I'm getting from the server logs:

Stack trace:
#0 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/system/storage/modification/catalog/controller/checkout/payment_method.php(51): Loader->model('extension/payme...')
#1 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(51): ControllerCheckoutPaymentMethod->index()
#2 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/catalog/controller/startup/router.php(25): Action->execute(Object(Registry))
#3 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(51): ControllerStartupRouter->index()
#4 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/system/engine/front.php(34): Action->execute(Object(Registry))
#5 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/system/engine/front.php(29): Front->execute(Object(Action))
#6 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/system/framework.php(103): Front->dispat in /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php on line 59
Can anyone offer any insight as to why this has started happening or what might be causing the problem? I've tried manually removing all the files and re-uploading them, erasing the cache, refreshing the modifications, checking file permissions etc.
Hi there,

Copy Paste following code (at the top of the file) in your system > startup.php file

error_reporting(1);
ini_set('display_errors', 'On');
ini_set('display_startup_errors', 1);
error_reporting(E_ALL);

It will show the exact error/exception.

Your system log doesn't show exact issue.

Thanks & Regards!!!

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com
Webinar : Power up Your holiday season marketing with the Automation tool

Post by radact » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:29 pm

Thanks for that, the error code makes more sense now.
It's stopped coming up with the Error 500 message, but I still get the following errors in the log file:

Stack trace:
#0 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php(24): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array)
#1 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php(423): Loader->controller('extension/payme...')
#2 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(51): ControllerCheckoutConfirm->index()
#3 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/catalog/controller/startup/router.php(25): Action->execute(Object(Registry))
#4 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(51): ControllerStartupRouter->index()
#5 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/system/engine/front.php(34): Action->execute(Object(Registry))
#6 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/system/engine/front.ph in /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php on line 43
The payment method now appears in the payment options, but I get this error message when I click on the Confirm button. Looks like it's not adding the payment method to the v2cache. Not sure why, it was working fine until the error.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Controllerextensionpaymentlivingroom' not found in /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php:43 Stack trace: #0 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php(24): Action->execute(Object(Registry), Array) #1 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php(423): Loader->controller('extension/payme...') #2 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(51): ControllerCheckoutConfirm->index() #3 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/catalog/controller/startup/router.php(25): Action->execute(Object(Registry)) #4 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(51): ControllerStartupRouter->index() #5 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/system/engine/front.php(34): Action->execute(Object(Registry)) #6 /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/system/engine/front.ph in /home/anoth305/public_html/shop/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php on line 43

Post by wrick0 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:34 pm

Are you sure this is your controller class? Controllerextensionpaymentlivingroom

Location - 127.0.0.1 @ The Netherlands

Post by radact » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:40 pm

Yes, this is the one. I called it 'livingroom'. It's basically a copy n'paste of Direct Banking with different details.

Post by straightlight » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:32 am

Ensure your filename corresponds with the title name. Each capital letters from the controller name represents an underscore to the filename.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by radact » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:33 am

All sorted now.
I gave up on trying to work out why it wasn't working so I started over again. I deleted all the modified files I previously made and started over again.

Works fine now.