Post by Utkarsh Bhalotia » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:09 pm

recently i noticed when i clicked 'Payment' tab from admin section it shows following message.
'The page you are looking for could not be found! Please contact your administrator if the problem persists.'
can anybody have an idea how to resolve above issue. i m using opencart Version 2.0.1.1

Post by Johnathan » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:13 pm

1. Double-check that you have access & modify permissions to all areas. You do that for your admin user group in Users > User Groups.

2. Try refreshing your ocMod cache in Extensions > Modifications.

3. If you installed any extensions recently, contact the developers to see if they know of any related issues, and/or could take a look.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by Utkarsh Bhalotia » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:55 pm

Actually , I have installed a new payment gateway for Razorpay only.
Can you please suggest some answers?

Post by Johnathan » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:24 pm

Contact the extension developer for support. It's unlikely anyone in the forum can assist you with a third-party extension.

In terms of the error itself, the extension probably added an /admin/controller/extension/payment/ directory, which can cause the normal Extensions > Payments area not to load in OpenCart 2.0 versions. This means you probably installed the wrong version of the extension. Try deleting all files that you uploaded, and then do it again. If you still have the issue, it's probably a bug in the extension and you need the developer to fix it.

If the developer is unwilling to assist, and you need to hire a developer for assistance, you can post a request in the OpenCart "Commercial Support" forum, which is checked by a number of OpenCart developers. You can also try checking out the OpenCart "Partners" area.

Administrator

Post by Utkarsh Bhalotia » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:04 pm

Thanks !! It worked.

Post by Johnathan » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:49 pm

Great, glad the info helped

Administrator