Post by BTCTech » Mon May 13, 2019 5:22 am

Hello community,
First of all thank you for tutorials etc on here i managed to successfully copy the PayPal Standard payment and make a crypto currrency payment module which uses my own API to process crypto coin payments via opencart.
I have made the extension copying a recent tutorial for version 3.x but someone would like to use the extension on there 2.x version.

Is there simple things i can do to make it work on 2.xx or can someone point me in the location of a paypal standard extension for 2.x so i can copy it and make it into crypto payments.

Also if anyone would like to use the crypto payment extension let me know i can give you download link and demo URL etc it would be good to have others test my work and can possibly start contributing to opencart extensions as i build custom extensions and modules for a living.

Post by OSWorX » Mon May 13, 2019 2:38 pm

BTCTech wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 5:22 am
.. possibly start contributing to opencart extensions as i build custom extensions and modules for a living.
What do you think?
That others here do your work you will sell afterwards?
Either post a request in the commercial section of this forum to pay for this job, or learn how to build extensions for OC 2.x by yourself.

Custom Development | Individuelle Entwicklung | Support & Bugfixes

Image Image Image

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by xxvirusxx » Mon May 13, 2019 8:20 pm

BTCTech wrote:
as i build custom extensions and modules for a living.
So you build extensions?
If yes, then is easy to downgrade....

some code from you 3.x....

Code: Select all

<div class="form-group">
                <label class="col-sm-2 control-label" for="input-failed-status">{{ entry_failed_status }}</label>
                <div class="col-sm-10">
                  <select name="payment_blc_standard_failed_status_id" id="input-failed-status" class="form-control">
                    {% for order_status in order_statuses %}
                    {% if order_status.order_status_id == payment_blc_standard_failed_status_id %}
                    <option value="{{ order_status.order_status_id }}" selected="selected">{{ order_status.name }}</option>
                    {% else %}
                    <option value="{{ order_status.order_status_id }}">{{ order_status.name }}</option>
                    {% endif %}
                    {% endfor %}
                  </select>
                </div>
              </div>

Code: Select all

<div class="form-group">
                <label class="col-sm-2 control-label" for="input-failed-status"><?php echo $entry_failed_status; ?></label>
                <div class="col-sm-10">
                  <select name="blc_standard_failed_status_id" id="input-failed-status" class="form-control">
                    <?php foreach ($order_statuses as $order_status) {?>
                   <?php if ($order_status['order_status_id'] == $blc_standard_failed_status_id) { ?>
                    <option value="<?php echo $order_status['order_status_id']; ?>" selected="selected"><?php echo $order_status['name']; ?></option>
                   <?php } else { ?>
                    <option value="<?php echo $order_status['order_status_id']; ?>"><?php echo $order_status['name']; ?></option>
                   <?php } ?>
                   <?php } ?>
                  </select>
                </div>
              </div>
And so on...few changes in controllers...

My Extensions | OC 3.0.3.1, 3.0.2.0, 2.3.0.2 with bugs fixed | Buy me a beer or coffee

Post by BTCTech » Tue May 14, 2019 3:02 am

How rude! i meant i was going to start contributing to the community in the way of making new modules and extenstions posting them for FREE for anyone to use, yes i make money as a designer in my job but i use those skills in making extensions and modules for open source as my hobby and passion!

OSWorX wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:38 pm
BTCTech wrote:
.. possibly start contributing to opencart extensions as i build custom extensions and modules for a living.
What do you think?
That others here do your work you will sell afterwards?
Either post a request in the commercial section of this forum to pay for this job, or learn how to build extensions for OC 2.x by yourself.

Post by OSWorX » Tue May 14, 2019 3:31 am

BTCTech wrote:
.. as i build custom extensions and modules for a living.
How would you read that??

Custom Development | Individuelle Entwicklung | Support & Bugfixes

Image Image Image

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by BTCTech » Wed May 15, 2019 7:13 pm

OSWorX wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 3:31 am
BTCTech wrote:
.. as i build custom extensions and modules for a living.
How would you read that??
Im not getting into an argument with you, i appologize if i upset you with any of my comments it was not my intentions nor was it my intentions to expect things for free to profit from, iget a set wage for my living and opencarts, blockchains, freepbx's etc are all just hobbies which i use to learn and progress in both work and pleasure.