Post by RobinD » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:16 pm

Hi I am in the process of upgrading my website to OC v2.3.0.2
Everything is working OK except our card processing payment module. This is a module supplied by our card processing company Retail Merchant Services - it is a version designed for OC2.3.x.x. It works up to the point of actually making the payment - ie it presents the hosted form for card details, but then fails when actual payment is attempted with this error:

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined index: in /mounted-storage/home30c/sub002/sc26483-IQMS/17d.uk/shop/system/library/cart/currency.php on line 25Notice: Undefined index: in /mounted-storage/home30c/sub002/sc26483-IQMS/17d.uk/shop/system/library/cart/currency.php on line 26Notice: Undefined index: in /mounted-storage/home30c/sub002/sc26483-IQMS/17d.uk/shop/system/library/cart/currency.php on line 27Notice: Undefined index: in /mounted-storage/home30c/sub002/sc26483-IQMS/17d.uk/shop/system/library/cart/currency.php on line 30Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /mounted-storage/home30c/sub002/sc26483-IQMS/17d.uk/shop/catalog/controller/startup/error.php:34) in /mounted-storage/home30c/sub002/sc26483-IQMS/17d.uk/shop/system/library/response.php on line 12
I have had the processors tech people check it out. They have asked questions, had me check things, and now they say that there is no problem with the actual module, it must be a conflict with something else, or an issue with OC

(I should add that their previous version I used with OC 1.5.4 worked fine so they appear to know what they are doing!)

Any ideas, please?

The site is at http://17d.co.uk/shop . The payment method is "Credit Card / Debit Card (RMS)" It is also set as test mode, but I have also tried with live account settings with same result. (Beware I have not yet set-up ssl cert! as this is currently a test site)

Thanks
RobinD

Post by IP_CAM » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:03 pm

Well, it does NOT show, what's undefined, but I assume, that
either a File is not coded correctly as UTF-8 without BOM,
or it possibly has some white-space after the last 'entry' in a
controller or model file, related to that Payment Mod.
Ernie

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by RobinD » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:06 pm

Thanks Ernie,
I have passed those points back to the Mod provider - we'll see what they can do. (I regret this is beyond me!)

RobinD

Post by RobinD » Fri May 24, 2019 7:43 pm

Hi
I am still having trouble with getting a "RMS" (Retail Merchant Services) Payment Module to work on v2.3.0.2

My site is at https://17d-ltd.co.uk

If you have read the previous messages in the thread, you can see that I was testing a new version of our site / fresh install on v2.3.0.2 back in March. I had to leave the problem unsolved, but now I have needed to make the new site live, and I have PayPal Standard working fine, BUT the original problem with this RMS Card Payment module still exists, although the error seems to have changed now to:

<b>Notice</b>: Undefined index: token in <b> /home/duk/17d-ltd.co.uk/catalog/controller/extension/payment/rms.php</b> on line <b>24</b>

The error happens when this payment type is selected in the order process, after accepting t&c's, and clicking "Continue" - then the error above appears, and you cannot continue.

I have tried disabling what few mods I have used (basically only text editor and cosmetic mods) - no difference. Otherwise the site is fundamentally standard using default theme.

The Module provider says it is tested and works fine with v2.3.0.2 and they are basically saying "it's your problem".
They have said that it is a "Signature Key" issue, but it seems they are unwilling to explain that, or why it is happening. They have asked me to send them "my integration code for testing" - I don't know what that is - as it is their own module and only requires a few simple settings within the module!

By the way, I had no trouble with the previous v 1.5.4 with the same providers (1.5.4 compatible) module

I am no expert so at present I am stuck.

Before anyone says, change provider , we are in a contract for both ecomms and normal manual processing, so we are stuck with them for now!

Any ideas? Anyone willing to have a look at it, even for a small charge?

Thanks
Robin

Post by thekrotek » Fri May 24, 2019 9:33 pm

RobinD wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:43 pm
Any ideas? Anyone willing to have a look at it, even for a small charge?
I can take a look. Drop me an email or contact via Skype using the same email address. We'll discuss the terms.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member