Post by muhdlazarwardi » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:05 pm

hi,
i am using 2.3.0.2 version.

i had create one custom payment using pp_standard template.here are the flow process.

1. the will give all parameter that payment gateway required such as like this code.

Code: Select all

public function index() {
    $this->load->language('extension/payment/custom_online_banking');
    $data['button_confirm'] = $this->language->get('button_confirm');
    $data['action'] = 'https://payportal.com/epayment/gateway.jsp';

$this->load->model('checkout/order');
    $order_info = $this->model_checkout_order->getOrder($this->session->data['order_id']);

if ($order_info) {
	  $data['orderid'] = $this->session->data['order_id'];
      $data['callbackurl'] = $this->url->link('extension/payment/custom_online_banking/callback');
	  $data['description'] = trim($this->config->get('custom_online_banking_description'));
	  $data['tax_code'] = trim($this->config->get('custom_online_banking_tax_code'));
	  $data['cost_center'] = trim($this->config->get('custom_online_banking_cost_center'));
	  $data['acc_code'] = trim($this->config->get('custom_online_banking_acc_code'));
	  $data['fund_type'] = trim($this->config->get('custom_online_banking_fund_type'));
	  $data['project_code'] = trim($this->config->get('custom_online_banking_project_code'));
	  $data['name'] = html_entity_decode($order_info['payment_firstname'] . $order_info['payment_lastname'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');
	  $data['amtTotal'] = $this->currency->format($order_info['total'], $this->session->data['currency'] , false, false);
	  $data['redirect'] = $this->url->link('checkout/success');

return $this->load->view('extension/payment/custom_online_banking', $data);
    }
  }

2. the order will redirect to payment gateway and return order ID & payment_status and directly redirect to checkout/success.

The problem is if the transaction failed, it will directly go to checkout/success. how can i redirect page based on payment_status? For example, if payment_status = 'SUCCESSFUL' it wil redirect to checkout/success and if payment_status = 'UNSUCCESSFUL', it will redirect to checkout/failure.