I am happy to report that I have just launched the official BlueSnap payment module for OpenCart. Check it out below:
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=30987
BlueSnap offers a merchant account and payment gateway solution all-in-one. We process your credit and debit card transactions with secure and frictionless checkout for your global shoppers. Our OpenCart payment gateway brings an embedded checkout form directly into your checkout page so that shoppers never leave your store. And the extension is free!
- Supports OpenCart 1.x and 2.x
- Accept all Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, Diner’s Club, JCB
- Provides a merchant account and payment gateway all-in-one
- Seamless checkout experience, customers stay on your site
- Multi-currency support for global sales which leads to increased conversions
- Best-in-class fraud prevention built in
- Digital and physical goods merchants
The embedded, secure form looks and feels like it is part of your web page for a frictionless payment experience.
Global Coverage and Multi-Currency
Our extension serves merchants and shoppers in 180 countries. It is designed to give your shoppers an easy payment experience. 13% of shoppers will abandon their cart if their price is presented in a foreign currency. Avoid checkout abandonment by displaying in 100+ local currencies that shoppers trust. Merchants can decide what currencies they would like to support.
Safe & Secure
With our OpenCart extension, you will never have to store credit card data. This greatly reduces your PCI compliance scope. In addition, we have the industry’s leading fraud protection from Kount built into our platform, so you can rest easy knowing that we’ve got your back.
Digital and Physical Goods
BlueSnap processes payments for thousands of merchants selling both digital and physical goods worldwide.
How to install it:
- The attached zip file contains versions for all versions of OpenCart. Depending on the version of OpenCart you use, copy the contents to your web root, and configure it accordingly.
- Once extracted to your installation folder, you need to go ahead and install the BlueSnap Payment Module
- When configuring the module, make sure to arrange for a sandbox account to be created: https://sandbox.bluesnap.com/
- Once configured properly and you are ready to test the payment module in "Sandbox" mode, you may test different scenarios by using any of the test credit cards provided at the following URL: https://support.bluesnap.com/docs/test- ... rd-numbers
- Once you have gone through the certification process with your BlueSnap account manager, you should switch over to "Production" mode.