This just started yesterday. Paypal isn't getting an address from the orders submitted on the website. Nothing has been changed on either the PayPal account or the website in several months and everything has been working just fine. To go along with that the website isn't sending an email notification either. I checked my error logs which are empty. I tried to use the PayPal transaction search in dashboard and received this error - "You do not have permissions to make this API call." So, I checked on all my admin privileges an every box is checked. I am the only person who uses the dashboard & I'm not sure what to do next.
Thanks for the help.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests