Post by olabisiowen » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:57 am

Please. someone help me. I am not a TECH PERSON. I have just installed opencart into my domain and a subdomain. The two installed and both have the same problem. The Extension Menu is missing some modules. All that is showing there is
1. Extension
2. Extension Installer
3. Modifications
4. Events

From another store that I installed last year, I know that these are missing.
Analytics
Captcha
Feeds
payment
Shipping
Anti-Fraud
Modules
Order Totals

I think I see all the files in the file manager. Why are they not showing up at the back end on the menu bar. As it is I cannot set up the payment and shipping of the store.
Please help....

Post by straightlight » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:19 am

Which OC version are you using? From your admin - > systems - > users - > user permissions - > edit permissions - > click the uncheck all and then check all options (both on the page) and save changes. See if the same event happens for your extensions. If it does by noticing missing extensions, ensure from your FTP / File Manager that you still have the uploaded files compared to each original ZIP files you downloaded.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by doeme » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:53 pm

Hi all

same issue here, I installed 2.3.0.2 (new installation) and I only see extension installer, extensions, modifications and events... resetting the permissions by unchecking all and check them again didn't solve it...

any help appreciated. thanks

dom

edit: seems to be OK, that's a "feature" in 2.3.0.2... http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=183&t=166044

Post by Johnathan » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:34 pm

In 2.3 all the extension areas are removed from the left-hand menu. You access them by going to Extensions > Extensions, and then choosing the extension type in the dropdown that's at the top of the page.

If you want to restore the extension area links to the left-hand menu, my OpenCart 2.3 Extension Compatibility Fix does that, as well as letting you run 2.2-compatible extensions on 2.3.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator