Post by CharmersVine99 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:23 am

Hello,
I am using the "PayPal Payflow Pro" payment system built into opencart 2.0.

I would like to authorize the payment when the customer purchases, then have their card charged when i ship it.
I tried authorizing the payment, and my store automatically sets status as 'processing'.
Then I thought changing the status to 'complete' in order history might complete the payment.

Can someone please help me figure out how to finish processing an authorized payment through paypal payflow.

Thank you!

Attachments

test.jpg

test.jpg (173.57 KiB) Viewed 1238 times

Post by Cue4cheap » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:09 am

This is speaking from a 1.5.6 point of view but go into the order and see if there is a way to capture from the payment tab. If not you'll need to log into your paypal manager account and do a capture on the funds there.

Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Post by labeshops » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:30 pm

I capture from paypal, not from opencart. Then change the history status in oc.

Haven't played with 2x yet to know if it does it differently, but as far as I know, you need to capture in paypal. Though since you can search for the transaction from within 2, you might be able to capture it from there too.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by CharmersVine99 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:59 pm

Do you know how to get the paypal transaction ID sent through? To make it easy to search?

Post by labeshops » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:41 am

CharmersVine99 wrote:Do you know how to get the paypal transaction ID sent through? To make it easy to search?
It is usually in the order history on 1.5x. Is it not there on 2?

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA