Post by JohnTehan » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:43 pm

Does anyone know of a module that would work like this?

1. Customer makes a purchase and completes payment
2. Payment gateway returns them to my store
3. At that point, I want to pop up a "share this" window with social media icons
4. When they click an icon, it opens that soc media app with a ready made post or tweet, including a link with their affiliate code embedded

Seems to me that a lot of folks would want something like that? Do any existing social media extensions do that, or can someone code one up?

Post by straightlight » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:01 pm

JohnTehan wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:43 pm
Does anyone know of a module that would work like this?

1. Customer makes a purchase and completes payment
2. Payment gateway returns them to my store
3. At that point, I want to pop up a "share this" window with social media icons
4. When they click an icon, it opens that soc media app with a ready made post or tweet, including a link with their affiliate code embedded

Seems to me that a lot of folks would want something like that? Do any existing social media extensions do that, or can someone code one up?
If you cannot find what you need on the Marketplace, you can always create a Service Request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get this done as a custom job.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON