Post by hrezaei1990 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:41 am

Hello,

when i enable (so filter shop by) extension, one of my category page not load and showing error 500 but other category page working fine

when i disable so filter shop by extension everything is working fine...

the category that show error have +1000 product but other have +100 product

when i increase memory in php.ini category page load and work but nothing show in filter sidebar and also show multiple Warning: htmlspecialchars()charset `UTF-8' not supported, assuming utf-8 in my home page...

also after increase mem-size in php.ini i can't login in admin panel and show Warning: htmlspecialchars()charset `UTF-8' not supported, assuming utf-8 header sent duplicate and so on...

so i restore backup to resolve warnings and login to admin panel error but error 500 on category page still not fixed...

but i need so filter shop by extension...

can any one help me to solve this problem?

what i have to do?
Last edited by hrezaei1990 on Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by straightlight » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:11 am

Since these errors are caused since an installation of an extension, contact the theme and the extension developer to resolve this issue. Also ensure your database has been created with the utf8_general_ci .

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by hrezaei1990 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:05 am

thank you for your answer

I send ticket to them but they don't answer me

i use utf-8-general-ci in my database

what can i do?

Post by straightlight » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:55 am

Does the same error message occurs when you uninstall the extensions?

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by hrezaei1990 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:15 pm

Hi,

thank you for you answer,

when i uninstall the extension everything is working fine.

can i use this extension in other categoreis? but don't use this extension in that one category page? this a filter products extension base on brands and so on...

which php code in which file i have to write? can i do that?

can you help me?

Post by straightlight » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:00 pm

If the extension is the caused of this issue and the extension developer does not respond and the downloaded extension was done from opencart.com, contact the Opencart site support to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON