Post by TAKCS » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:57 pm

Good day all.

I currently have a OC 2.0.1.0 and a module that I perchased from a OC Partner and it has worked fine. The issue is: I now need to have it changed to function differently in order to meet my dealers MAP requirements. The original developer is not responding to my requests to modify the product. I would like to know if there is another MAP module out there and if not, is there someone will to mod my current one or do they have one of there own. Below is what I need it to do.

I require the MAP module to not modify any core files.
Be able to list price I choose and then change the price when added to the cart.
Not list anything on product page such as: See price in cart, add to cart for price, or anything similar.
https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/head ... headlights << Click here as an example: add to cart and see the price change.

If you can help, please send me an email or reply. Have a blessed and prosperous day!

Allen

Post by thekrotek » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:05 pm

It's extremely confusing. Price changed WHERE? I followed your link, added product to cart and, well... it was added. Didn't see anything unusual, to be honest.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by TAKCS » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:22 pm

When you landed on that page nitially, the price is listed as $760.00. You add to cart and it drops to $465.00. This way MAP is listed and then the selling price is in a virtual cart. Thus no MAP violation. Make sense?

Post by thekrotek » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:59 pm

But right on the same page under "Buy as a package deal and save:" section I can clearly see that $465 price. So I assumed, I clicked it and package was added to the cart. This is why I said, it's confusing.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by GoGo OpenCart » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:02 am

TAKCS wrote:
Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:57 pm
Good day all.

I currently have a OC 2.0.1.0 and a module that I perchased from a OC Partner and it has worked fine. The issue is: I now need to have it changed to function differently in order to meet my dealers MAP requirements. The original developer is not responding to my requests to modify the product. I would like to know if there is another MAP module out there and if not, is there someone will to mod my current one or do they have one of there own. Below is what I need it to do.

I require the MAP module to not modify any core files.
Be able to list price I choose and then change the price when added to the cart.
Not list anything on product page such as: See price in cart, add to cart for price, or anything similar.
https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/head ... headlights << Click here as an example: add to cart and see the price change.

If you can help, please send me an email or reply. Have a blessed and prosperous day!

Allen
I sent you a PM, so please check it ;)

See all my extensions: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... 20OpenCart