Post by magzen » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:47 pm

Hello,

I have had an issue with module SEO Mega Kit Plus, my website are multilingual, so when iam in English front page all url links for categories should be in English, when iam in Swedish url links should be in Swedish etc..

The issue is that when iam for example in English the url links in the menus for categories shows in several languages, Swedish, French Norwegian etc..

I have been trying to locate the issue by disabling modules with no success, i contacted the developer to help me solve the issue and even offered money with no reply since yesterday, if anyone knows or have experienced such an issue before and can help would be appreciated, the issue have been bad for my rankings from when it appeared a week ago

the only change i have made on the website was activating a new language, but dont know how this should created a problem like this

iam using Opencart 2.0.3.1 with Journal2 theme

//magzen
Last edited by magzen on Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by thekrotek » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:19 am

Please, contact the developer of this SEO extension first.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by magzen » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:01 am

thekrotek wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:19 am
Please, contact the developer of this SEO extension first.
I have already contacted the developer as i posted, no response now for 2 days, since i couldn't wait around i hired a freelancer who have fixed the bug, i will be posting the solution soon