Post by cosmo.handmade » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:09 pm

:choke: :choke: :choke: :choke:
Hi there ! on our wesite (cosmoshop.ge OC 2.0.1.0) We have been using unipay checkout for so long ( https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... rch=unipay (it is Georgian payment gateway) ) one month ago we've decided to integrate it with one step checkout, (https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... on_id=7382) after installing extention payments were going without issue but dashboard didn't make order updates and they were going directly to the missing orders, also orderdetails were missing from customer private page.
I've tried many things to make it work but no success, right now it gives syntax error when i click on next button and doesn't do anything at all, anyone please can you help me in fixing the error i have ? or is there any way to restore only checkout module from cpanel jerbackup to the last known order ?

please somebody help, i am trying to fix it for more than a month and couldn't find a solution, maybe it's easy fix for you :(

Thanks

Attachments

checkouterror.png

checkouterror.png (29.05 KiB) Viewed 1039 times

Post by straightlight » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:50 pm

This topic has now been moved to the OpenCart 2.0 Support > Extensions Support section of the forum.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by straightlight » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:52 pm

Contact the extension developers to resolved this issue. If the extension developers do not respond and you've really been stuck for a month with the same issue, you could create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get this fixed as a custom job or contact me if it's an emergency.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by cosmo.handmade » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:19 pm

but if i enable cash on delivery from payment methods i still get the same error, i have contacted to the support they sent me new extention but it didn't fix the error we have ::)

Post by straightlight » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:01 am

cosmo.handmade wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:19 pm
but if i enable cash on delivery from payment methods i still get the same error, i have contacted to the support they sent me new extention but it didn't fix the error we have ::)
Simply clarify the issue with the extension developer the fact they provided a new extension to you did not resolved the problem you're reporting about.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON