Post by toad78 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:12 am

Please review the basket/checkout on this page. A customer would like to do something similar to this function: give their customers the ability to set up Auto Deliveries (without the discount option) and give the customer the ability to choose their own time for Auto Deliveries. I haven't seen a VM plugin to do that, unless someone can give me a clue where to look?

Post by toad78 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:29 am

So is there no option like this for OpenCart?

Post by artcore » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:04 am

If this would mean automatic recurring payments, take a look at the OpenCart payment profiles in combination with options added for delivery times.

- admin>catalog>recurring profiles
- admin >catalog>options

Both can be added to a product in admin>catalog>products>create or edit product>TABS: option and recurring.
Please note that for recurring payments you have only PayPal Express as a payment option.

Attn: I no longer provide OpenCart extensions, nor future support - this includes forum posts.
Reason: OpenCart version 3+ ;D

Thanks!

Location - The Netherlands

Post by toad78 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:17 am

#1: How challenging is this to make it work
#2: Is there any chance that this feature would work with any other payment gateway in the near future?

Post by artcore » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:38 am

#1 A bit of trial and error but as easy as creating a product.
#2 PayPal Pro, Authorize.net and Stripe support recurring payments as far as I know. Only Express is part of OC, Pro might exist, the others are unknown (to me), but you can do a search in the extension market.

Cheers

Attn: I no longer provide OpenCart extensions, nor future support - this includes forum posts.
Reason: OpenCart version 3+ ;D

Thanks!

Location - The Netherlands