Post by drcoder » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:28 pm

Hello everyone!

This support topic was created to assist developers and OpenCart store owners in successfully using 'Option To Product'.

The extension was developed on the standard OpenCart template - thus for custom themes, extension modifications might be necessary.
Because of my limited time, I am not able to assist each and everyone one of my valued customers.

I will gladly provide pointers and answering all relevant questions on making the extension work on any custom template.

Thank you for your understanding!

Post by tdg69 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:27 am

After 56 options I try to add the 57th option and then when I save it gives me an error.

Notice: Undefined index: points in /system/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 492
Notice: Undefined index: sort_order in /system/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 574
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /admin/index.php:80) in /system/library/response.php on line 12

I'm guessing that this is caused from a server setting. Do you know what I may have to change to resolve this?

Post by labeshops » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:28 am

This isn't really a theme integration, but I did just notice that your mod doesn't allow options to be required. Been getting a few orders without options selected - can you fix it?

Running Opencart v2.2 with multi-stores from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by drcoder » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:54 pm

@tdg69,

That is correct, it's a server issue. You have instructions in the documentation that came with the extension.

Some modifications need to be made in your php.ini file.

Thanks!

Post by drcoder » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:56 pm

@labeshop

All options are required. There must be a problem with your install.

Please check your vqmod log file for any errors regarding the extension.

Thanks!

Post by GoldenRatioTech » Fri May 01, 2015 1:05 am

I've just purchased this extension and installed it. Problem though... it doesn't even show up in the admin area anywhere, not under system settings, not under the products, nowhere. Did I miss something in the very simple instructions?

I am using a LexusThemes Theme for the site, the site is www.hplmedical.ca

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Post by quantum » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:03 am

I have just purchased this and followed the instructions for installing but it doesnt show up in admin at all - please help! I am using version 2.0.1.0

Post by progfloyd » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:53 am

Hello~I use this template on my site.Would you teach me what steps I need to change, to make the options of the extension shows on the foront page.
The template:http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... n_id=21902

Thank you.