Post by beacon » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:16 am

Hello everyone,

Probably I have a weird question; but I am looking for help to change the Shipping Detail Requirement when COD selected. For more precise: I have two Shipping options. 1) Flat Rate Delivery; 2) COD (here I change the display as Pickup). If clients choose Flat Rate Delivery, we require them to give us Delivery Address (thus, it is mandatory); if they select Pickup (COD), the Shipping Address is option (not required). How to make the modification? Or is there any extension? I googled on internet, but can not find any extension as my description.

Thanks

Post by thekrotek » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:44 pm

You need a custom modification to achieve this. You can ask for commercial support and any developer would help.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by khnaz35 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:52 pm

beacon wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:16 am
Hello everyone,

Probably I have a weird question; but I am looking for help to change the Shipping Detail Requirement when COD selected. For more precise: I have two Shipping options. 1) Flat Rate Delivery; 2) COD (here I change the display as Pickup). If clients choose Flat Rate Delivery, we require them to give us Delivery Address (thus, it is mandatory); if they select Pickup (COD), the Shipping Address is option (not required). How to make the modification? Or is there any extension? I googled on internet, but can not find any extension as my description.

Thanks
Not sure which opencart version you are using but why don't you try to go to extension=>shipping and install the default extension pickup from store to achieve this ?

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*

Location - Malaysia