1. Trade customer needs to be able to request an account online to which an email will be sent to admin who will approve in the back office.
2. When the trade customer logs in to order products, they are presented with a very simple order form (see attached).
3. The simple order form will be a long table of contents split down by category. The categories are the same as the retail customers, bar a couple which traders won't have access to.
4. Each category is presented in a show/hide similar to the way the retail journey is when you go to each step. This will prevent the page from being extremely long.
5. When a customer adds the number of products they want, it updates the total cost for that product and a running total at the very bottom of the page. This will continue for each product under each category.
6. Under the running total at the bottom, we will have some conditional text that will display when the running total exceeds a certain amount.
7. When the trade customer is happy with their order, they submit the form, admin gets notification by email.
8. Admin will then process the order, and the payment and delivery are dealt with all offline away from OC.
I understand there's a lot of bespoke stuff here. Any help please would be greatly appreciated.
would be willing to pay for such, because it would be hard Pro work, to
achieve something like this, I assume ...
I'm no longer quite active at the Forum, to reach me, better contact: email@example.com
My free Opencart LIGHT 18.104.22.168 Code is available on GitHub soon,
a Demoversion of it can be seen in Action here: http://www.bigmax.ch
930+ FREE OC Extension-Repositories - from OC v.1.5.x up, on the
world's largest OC-related Github Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests