Post by gartheman » Fri May 12, 2017 5:37 am

Hi all,

I am using OC 2.3.0.2. I have searched high and low for a solution to this issue, but to no avail.

For only a small amount of the products on my website, the Product Title (h1), SKU, 'Add to Cart Button', etc. (all using col-sm-4) are appearing under the image thumbnail and description (which are using col-sm-8). I have tried replacing the product.tpl with the default one, and also the bootstrap and css files, but this seems to have no effect.

For the vast majority of products on my site, there is no issue. So far this only seems to be effecting 2 (similar) items.

If anyone has any idea what could be causing this, i'd really appreciate some pointers to get it resolved. My site is still only on a test server and nolt online, but i can post any files if that could help.
Last edited by gartheman on Fri May 12, 2017 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by gartheman » Fri May 12, 2017 6:15 am

Nevermind, I finally figured it out (kind of). When i deleted the text from the description, the issue was resolved. And when i pasted it back in, there was an extra blank line. I removed this, and now the product displays all content (including the description correctly). Like I said, odd!