I've changed the language from the information pages from English to Dutch.
But when I do that and I look at the information page I see at the top of the page
Is ther someone who can tell me what I'm doing wrong or how I can fixe this ?
http://www.viethemes.com - OpenCart turtorials, news, tips and stricks, extension
Visual Theme Editor - Powerful tool for customizing style of any theme visually
Live Theme Editor - Customize layout, colors, backgrounds, fonts of the default theme
Theme Animation - Animation Editor for any theme
First of all you should fix the pages.zwartjes wrote:http://www.i4hair-producten.nl
Below in the footer there are information pages. If you link at About us, then you see at the top the problem
thank you for answering
Currently if with www. called all icons are not displayed, without the site is okay.
Next, let me assume: you have edited one or more language files?
In any case, I would say that you are using a language file stored with BOM.
Or do you have installed an extension?
What does the error log say?
And I guess this line will not be displayed if the display or errors will be disabled - if it is not from a wrong stored file (see above).
Ther are no errors.
What i'm going to doe is a new set up from Opencart 2.0 and then see if this problem stil exist. otherwise ?
Thank you for helping until now
or the OcMod / VqMod Cache Content will be delievered, instead of the modified Content. So, clear out
the vqmod/vqcache/.... Subdirectory (if exist), as well as your Oc Modification Section, make a
Clear Cache on your Browser, a few times, and check again.
Please don't send me OC Forum Personal Messages, just contact: email@example.com
OC 126.96.36.199 LIGHT Test Site: http://www.bigmax.ch/shop/
OC 188.8.131.52 V-PRO Test Site: http://www.openshop.li/shop/
My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
2'600+ FREE OC Extensions on the World's largest Github OC Repository Archive Site.
- it displayed the 'bad characters' on the screen just above 'Please select the preferred payment method to use on this order'. These are the same characters that are described in the original question here for Information pages
- instead of listing the description 'Cash On Delivery', it listed 'text_title'.
It did not appear to be corrupt initially - it behaved perfectly in my test environment and only showed up as a problem on my live environment.
When I edited this cod.php file on the live server, it looked fine. However if I viewed it instead, it displayed corrupt characters. Uploading the file again from my test environment did not resolve the problem. Instead, on the live server, I copied pp_standard.php to cod.php, edited it, and typed in the correct cod.php code.
I found that, on my live server, the file catalog/language/english/information/information.php contained corrupt characters. The same file was perfect on my test environment - so, uploading it to my server did not fix the problem. Instead, I reconstructed it on my live environment by copying and editing a non-corrupt file - catalog/language/english/information/contact.php
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests