Post by allexdaemon » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:28 pm

Hello everybody. I want to display the product stock status in the grid view. I searched the forum and i can.t find nothing.
Thank you very much.

Post by chulcha » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:14 pm

Post by allexdaemon » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:13 pm

Yes something like that.

Post by viethemes » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:32 pm

allexdaemon wrote:Hello everybody. I want to display the product stock status in the grid view. I searched the forum and i can.t find nothing.
Thank you very much.
I have made a VQMOD extension to do that. You can download it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/g1cobutil147o ... t.xml?dl=0.

http://www.viethemes.com - OpenCart turtorials, news, tips and stricks, extension

Our extensions:
Visual Theme Editor - Powerful tool for customizing style of any theme visually
Live Theme Editor - Customize layout, colors, backgrounds, fonts of the default theme
Theme Animation - Animation Editor for any theme

Extra Positions PRO, Custom JavaScript, Custom CSS and others

Post by allexdaemon » Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:21 am

Thank you very much viethemes. works very good.

Post by allexdaemon » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:05 pm

hello. i have a update about the stock thing.
I used the Viethemes patch for displaying the stock status and all went good. But i wanted the button to display the same.
I'searched and found a old extension made by someone in here. I have installed it and worked like a charm , but it not aply on the LATEST module. I modified it and now works nice. So every time one product is out of stock it show`s the status and it changes and disable the "add to cart" button. so u will get a fake button weith the text "out of stock"

If anyone needs it PM me. I will give u the both extensions .,..the original one and the one i have modified.