Post by dmanlam » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:16 am

good day i buy a plugin called multi purpose popup

when i try to install the plugin it was successful but one thing is missing is the editor

it was supposed to be like this

but when i try to use it i only see like this the editor is missing

please help guys thank you

Post by by mona » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:45 am

Contact the developer to resolve

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIxDoCRc84

Expert Member

Post by dmanlam » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:59 am

by mona wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:45 am
Contact the developer to resolve
i already contact the developer but he didn't resolve the issue and want to issue a refund but until now there is no refund so was hoping someone can help me fix the plugin

Post by by mona » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:15 pm

Presuming you purchased through the Marketplace you can request a refund from clicking the support button on the extension page.

This is outside of the scope of free support you can request commercial support viewforum.php?f=88
However there are plenty of these types of modules on the marketplace, I personally would wait for a refund and purchase something else instead. I doubt fixing what you have would be in any way cheaper for you.

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIxDoCRc84

Expert Member

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:32 pm

Don't use Popups in the first place if you are serious about running an ecommerce site and want to get sales from a user-friendly website.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member