Post by TAKCS » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:23 am

Good day all.

I am running a OC 2.0.1.0 in default theme with a few non-core mods and extensions. One of which is Quick Checkout by Equotix and Viethemes - Redirect to Cart Page after Product Added. I do not think these are the issue, but maybe. When I add a product to the cart, I am redirected to the cart as it should do. Then I click the "remove" button to delete the product. After I click remove it does not remove the product from the page and display "Your Cart is Empty" on the page. It will remove the product from the cart but I have to click refresh to get it to visually remove the product from the page and display the correct text "Your Cart is Empty." This also happens when you click remove from the quick cart drop down.

Any ideas?

Thank you and have a blessed and prosperous day!

Allen

Post by kestas » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:28 am

Hi,
Seems there is some extension problem. You should ask author of extension to solve this issue...

Cheers

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here

Post by TAKCS » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:36 am

This is something that happens regardless of if the extension is enabled or not. I have sent off a note to the author not 10 minutes ago. So no reply back as of yet. Is there any code that could be added to the button function that would force a refresh after the removal?