Post by MAD King » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:19 am

I just tried the new version and I already get an error when opening the front page. Just right after installation without any modifications.

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined variable: _REQUEST in /home/public_html/shop/system/library/request.php on line 12Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/public_html/shop/system/framework.php:42) in /home/public_html/shop/system/framework.php on line 108
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/public_html/shop/system/framework.php:42) in /home/public_html/shop/catalog/controller/startup/session.php on line 25
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/public_html/shop/system/framework.php:42) in /home/public_html/shop/catalog/controller/startup/startup.php on line 99
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/public_html/shop/system/framework.php:42) in /home/public_html/shop/catalog/controller/startup/startup.php on line 157

Post by Sucorra » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:28 am

Same thing for me - Is anyone going to answer any of these questions and address these issues?

Post by MayaIsland » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:52 pm

I am experiencing the same issue. I did a fresh install of the new version 3.0.2.0 of OpenCart into a folder in the root directory. When i pulled it up in the browser, I immediately got an error message on top of page that says "Notice: Undefined variable: _REQUEST in ......." what can I do to resolve this?

I also installed version 2.3.0.2 and that was perfect so it appears that the issue is with the version 3.0.2.0 of OpenCart. Any recommendations?

Post by MayaIsland » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:36 pm

I found the solution - for my issue, it appears that version 3.0.2.0 OpenCart version does not fully support PHP version 7.1 - changed to 3.0.2.0 OpenCart version 7.0 and now I don't get that message. Hope this helps someone.