Post by Zarsk » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:42 am

Hi all

On our shop we have a 3 day trial product which is free. I have turned off Guest Checkout.

Is there any way I can make it so that the 3 day free trial product is only able to be purchased once only per registered account?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Post by straightlight » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:58 am

I am not sure to understand the question above. Could you provide your OC version and elaborate the question?

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by madimar » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:10 pm

Hi, I really think it is not possible today to limit purchases of a product per customer.
On the other side I think it should be relatively simple to implement a customization to do that.
M

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
My last mods: Partita IVA e CF | Pro EU VAT Number | Sales Agents | Pricelist Pro
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Post by straightlight » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:11 pm

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON